Just wait, I have something super freaking sweet in store for you and yes, it’s food related because what else? I have for you my faaaavorite snack recipe. I don’t know about you but snacks are very important to me. I eat small meals throughout the day and otherwise munch on snacks. I’ve found it’s a good way for me to keep my metabolism moving and ensure the food I eat is varied.
Also, SOTM = Snack of the moment
While this snack recipe isn’t groundbreaking it is incredibly craveable, filling, healthy, and simple. Think crunchy, creamy, with a hint of sweetness – think my peanut butter banana honey wrap. Let me break it down for you.
Healthy PB Banana Wrap
A delightful, healthy snack made for any time of the day.
- 1 whole wheat wrap
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (I usually eye ball it)
- Sprinkle of granola – I use Trader Joe’s Organic Toasted Coconut Granola
- Drizzle of honey
- Dash of cinnamon
- Optional: Chocolate chips
- Spread the PB on your whole wheat tortilla and lay the banana on top
- Sprinkle the remaining toppings (honey, granola, cinnamon, and chocolate chips) and roll up
- This is key: warm your wrap on the stove top or microwave for 15 seconds and enjoy a gooey delicious snack that’ll feel like a treat.
Give it a try and let me know what you think! Drop me a comment and share what your favorite snacks are of the moment.